Finding the best and reputable polyclinic in District 1 is a matter of interest to many readers. In fact, there are many clinics in the district that are invested in machinery and infrastructure, but choosing a quality clinic is really not easy. Readers can refer to 5 suggestions in the article to make it easier to make a decision.
Reviews of 5 best polyclinics in District 1
Health care is essential at any age. Currently, in addition to public hospitals, many clinics have been established in the hope of meeting the medical examination and treatment needs of people in the area. The advantages of clinics are that the number of patients is not too large, the procedure is simple and the medical examination and treatment process is faster than that of large hospitals.
In District 1, Ho Chi Minh City, there are many polyclinics providing health care services for both children and adults. If you are looking for the best polyclinic in District 1, you can refer to the 5 suggestions in the article to easily make a choice:
FV Saigon Clinic
FV Saigon General Clinic is one of the prestigious medical examination and treatment addresses in District 1. In addition, the clinic is also trusted by people in neighboring districts to choose when there is a need for medical examination and treatment. . This is one of the few international standard clinics in the area.
Officially put into operation in 2003, the clinic has 17 years of operation and development. Over a long period of accompanying patients, the clinic has affirmed its position as one of the leading healthcare addresses in the region with its strengths in infrastructure, machines, medical staff. Experienced doctor and good service.
FV Saigon Clinic is located on 3 floors of Bitexco Building, the clinic space is spacious and airy. The function rooms are fully equipped with machinery and equipment imported from developed countries such as Russia, the US, France, the UK, etc. In particular, the team of doctors here is also fluent in Vietnamese. and English, suitable for foreigners living and working in Vietnam.
FV Saigon Clinic provides health care services in many specialties such as:
- musculoskeletal system
- Department of Pediatrics
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Ear, nose and throat
FV Saigon Clinic mainly examines, x-rays, ultrasound, first aid, diagnosis and outpatient treatment. Severe cases requiring hospitalization will be transferred to FV General Hospital in District 7, Ho Chi Minh City.
- Address: 3rd Floor, Bitexco Financial Tower, No. 2 Hai Trieu Street, Ben Nghe Ward, District 1, HCMC
- Phone number: 028 6291 1167
- Working hours: Monday – Friday (7:00 – 19:00), Saturday (7:00 – 14:00), Sunday and public holidays the clinic is not open
Saigon International Clinic District 1
Saigon International Clinic District 1 was established in 2010. This is one of the largest private medical facilities system in Ho Chi Minh City, invested in infrastructure, machinery and equipment. modern equipments. The clinic is located at 9-15 Trinh Van Can Street, Cau Ong Lanh Ward, District 1, only about 200m from Ben Thanh Market.
With a total area of up to 3200m2, the clinic offers a cool, clean and fresh medical examination and treatment space for patients. In addition to the strength of facilities, Saigon International General Clinic District 1 also has a team of experienced and qualified medical doctors. The entire clinic system is managed by modern equipment, ensuring safe, confidential and accurate information retention. Patients can look up information quickly in case of loss of medical records and test sheets.
Saigon International Clinic District 1 works from 7:30 to 16:30 from Monday to Saturday. Therefore, busy people who do not have time for medical examination and treatment during office hours can easily arrange come here for examination and treatment. In addition, readers can also register for an appointment and choose a doctor at the clinic’s website to make the medical examination and treatment process more convenient.
Outstanding healthcare services at Saigon International Clinic District 1:
- Department of Gastroenterology and Hepatology: Painless pre-anesthesia endoscopy, NBI endoscopic cancer screening, liver cirrhosis screening by quantitative elastography, Urea Breath Test C13, examination and treatment common diseases such as stomach ulcers caused by Hp bacteria, polyps in the stomach and intestines, acute and chronic viral hepatitis, treatment of cirrhosis, liver flukes, autoimmune hepatitis and fatty liver, etc.
- Odonto-Stomatology: Dental care for children, adults, the elderly, cosmetic dentistry, root canal treatment, treatment of periodontal diseases, Implant, braces – orthodontics, …
- Department of Otolaryngology: Endoscopy for ENT cancer screening, vocal cord endoscopy, diagnosis and treatment of common ENT diseases such as tonsillitis, VA, laryngitis, otitis externa, inflammation Allergic rhinitis, sinusitis, sleep apnea, etc.
- Specialization in Obstetrics and Gynecology: Examination and treatment of Obstetrics and Gynecological diseases such as endometrial hyperplasia, cysts, uterine inflammation, cancer screening, periodic gynecological examination, treatment of menopausal diseases, care pregnancy, assisted reproduction, and performed Obstetrics and Gynecological procedures such as IUD insertion/removal, cervical cryotherapy, etc.
- Department of General – Endocrinology: Comprehensive health examination, screening for thyroid cancer, prostate cancer, lung cancer, …
- Cardiology Department: Screening for dyslipidemia, echocardiography – blood vessels, periodical screening for cardiovascular diseases, etc.
- Department of Musculoskeletal: Examination and treatment of common musculoskeletal diseases such as osteoarthritis, gout, pseudogout, joint diseases related to endocrine diseases such as hyperparathyroidism, hypothyroidism, hyperthyroidism, diabetes, osteoporosis, bursitis, humeral lateral epicondylitis, tendon damage, shoulder pain syndrome, etc.
- Ophthalmology: Measuring refractive errors, making prescription glasses, minor surgery, eye surgery, orthopedics, examination and treatment of common eye diseases, diabetes screening package and eye complications, …
- Address: No. 9-11-13-15 Trinh Van Can Street, Cau Ong Lanh Ward, District 1, HCMC
- Phone number: 028 38 213 456
- Website: taimuihongsg.com
International General Clinic 221 Nguyen Thi Minh Khai
International General Clinic 221 Nguyen Thi Minh Khai is a familiar address to people in District 1. The clinic was established by a team of doctors and nurses with many years of experience working in large medical facilities. such as Tu Du Hospital, Thong Nhat Hospital, Cho Ray Hospital, etc. Among them are doctors such as Doctor Nguyen Thi Huynh Mai, Doctor Nguyen Thi My Phung, Doctor Ha Van Huong, and Doctor Huynh Thi. Kha,…
As a place to gather a team of experienced doctors, 221 Nguyen Thi Minh Khai International General Clinic offers patients diverse, safe and effective treatment methods. Currently, in addition to the usual medical examination and treatment services, the clinic also provides cosmetic services such as cosmetic surgery, cosmetic circumcision, …
With the motto “Your health is our responsibility”, the staff at 221 Nguyen Thi Minh Khai International General Clinic constantly strives to improve their qualifications and expertise in order to bring the best care services. international standard healthcare. Currently, the clinic mainly focuses on services in specialties such as Andrology, Gynecology, Social Diseases, Family Planning, etc.
- Address: No. 221 Nguyen Thi Minh Khai Street, Nguyen Cu Trinh Ward, District 1, HCMC
- Hotline: 03 8558 1111
- Website: Phongkhamdakhoaquocte.vn
Viet Gia Clinic – A prestigious medical examination and treatment address in District 1
Viet Gia Clinic was established in 2008 and currently has 13 years of construction and development. With continuous efforts, the clinic has become a prestigious medical examination and treatment address trusted by many patients.
The clinic has spacious infrastructure, modern machinery and equipment. Besides, Viet Gia Clinic is also a place to gather a team of experienced, good professionals and always give their best to patients. The clinic also impresses patients with attentive and professional customer care services that are no less than international standard medical facilities.
Viet Gia Clinic provides healthcare services such as:
- Periodic health check: General physical examination of individuals and groups, medical examination for work permit, examination for green card, examination according to Circular 14, entrance examination for recruitment, occupational disease examination, etc.
- Examination and treatment of specialized diseases such as Gastroenterology, Internal Hematology, Cardiovascular Medicine, Odonto-Stomatology, Ear, Nose and Throat, Laboratory,…
- Diagnostic imaging and testing
- Immunization services
- Address: No. 166 Nguyen Van Thu Street, Da Kao Ward, District 1, HCMC
- Phone number: 028 39 118 485 – 028 39 115 115
- Working hours: Monday – Saturday (7:30 – 11:30 and 13:00 – 16:30)
- Website: vietgiaclinic.com
Vinmec Saigon International Clinic
With the desire to bring people in Ho Chi Minh City in general and District 1 in particular with international standard healthcare services, Vinmec Saigon International Clinic has officially come into operation. The clinic has a total area of up to 1200m2, invested with modern machinery and equipment and synchronized with international standards. The clinic’s machines are connected and share data with Vinmec Central Park International General Hospital (Binh Thanh District).
With the available strengths, Vinmec Saigon International General Clinic has become the medical examination and treatment address that people trust and choose. The clinic provides health care services in many different specialties, which stand out with the following services:
- Vaccinations for children, adults and pregnant women
- MRI, X-ray, electrocardiogram, color ultrasound, mammography,…
- Examination of pathology, microbiology, immunology, biochemistry, hematology, …
- Colposcopy, ENT
- General health examination, diagnosis and treatment of common diseases such as endocrine, hepatobiliary, digestive, pediatric cardiology, obstetrics and gynecology, otolaryngology, …
Vinmec Saigon International Clinic has a team of doctors and medical staff who are fluent in both English and Vietnamese. Therefore, the clinic is not only chosen by the people but also trusted by many foreigners living and working in our country.
- Address: No. 2 Tran Cao Van Street, Da Kao Ward, District 1, HCMC
- Phone number: 028 3520 3366
- Working hours: Monday – Friday (8:00 – 12:00 and 13:00 – 17:00), Saturday (8:00 – 12:00)
Above is a list of 5 prestigious polyclinics in District 1, Ho Chi Minh City. If you intend to get medical treatment at the above facilities, you should refer to the website for more information and book an appointment in advance to avoid wasting time when you come for medical examination and treatment.
MAYBE YOU ARE INTERESTED:
- Top 10 best quality polyclinics in Ho Chi Minh City
- Top 10 prestigious and quality gynecological clinics in Ho Chi Minh City